21 days for £21 Introduction is a one off offer valid only for new students to the studio
Online Booking Policy
- When you book online, you must be at the studio in plenty of time to sign in to the class. We advise you arrive at reception at least 10 minutes before the scheduled class starting time. If you have not checked in 5 minutes before, we may reallocate your place and we cannot guarantee you will be admitted to the class. In this case, this will be treated as a late cancellation and no refund will be given.
- If you can’t attend a class you have booked online, you may cancel the class up to 4 hours in advance and receive a full refund, or if you are using a class card, the class will be credited back to you. Cancellations can only be processed online. We do not have the facility to process cancellation over the phone or at studio reception. A cancellation within 4 hours of the scheduled class start time will be considered a late cancellation and no refunds will be given.
- If you no-show or cancel late for two classes within a 14 day period, we reserve the right to suspend your ability to book online. Classes can get full and we want everyone to have the maximum chance of getting into the class they want to attend.
- Payment for classes will be taken at the point of booking online using your debit or credit card. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express. If you have a multiple class pass, we will deduct the class from your pass at the time of booking.
- Every class has a maximum number of places which can be booked in advance online. If the class is full you will have the opportunity to be placed onto a waitlist, for which you will not be charged. Should a place become available, we will advise people on the wait list for that class, and the spaces which have become available will be allocated on a strict first come, first serve basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS